The Baldesion Arsenal

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

The Baldesion Arsenal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:56 pm

Isileth

Been wanting to do this for a long time finally managed to find a group that runs it and was able to do it first time which was very nice. I will try to get in again if I can and maybe see if I cant finish off a set of Eureka armour.

Re: The Baldesion Arsenal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:44 pm

M.Steiner
Nice! Always loved that mount too :)

Would that be the glowy armour? Or does that come from somewhere else in Eureka? It's not often you see people glamouring that stuff but it always catches my eye ^^
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Isileth
Yeah the last upgrade from the 4th area of Eureka "Hydatos" gives you the glowy version and then theres a final bonus upgrade from the Baldesion Arsenal that gives bonuses in Eureka.

Sadly I dont believe you can put any of it in your glamour dresser which is why you dont see it used as glamour that often, I think you might be able to cast a glamour the old fashioned way but thats harder to swap between different sets. They do sell replica versions of the weapons once you unlock them though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Nice dude, congrats on finally managing to get this one ticked off :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:42 am

Alfred98
Not bad ^^ congratulations

Return to “Final Fantasy”