Free Login for 8 days

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Free Login for 8 days

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:03 pm

Isileth
Just a heads up for those that have an account thats been inactive for more than 30 days they are having another free login campaign starting on 14th April to the 17th May giving you 8 days of free playtime from when you first login,

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodeston ... 199715dc51

They are claiming its the "longest free login campaign yet" but I did get a whole free month last time which was very generous, not going to complain about a free week though!

Re: Free Login for 8 days

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:08 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Thanks again for sharing this bud! Will avail myself of this before it runs out methinks :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:05 pm

M.Steiner
Let me know if you both decide to jump in for this (should I not to spot you online), maybe we could fit some unsynched content in together one day? :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Isileth
Absolutely, would love to give the treasure maps another go with the 3 of us as well.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 am

Isileth
Jeez I really have lost all sense of time during this lockdown, I've only just realised thats active right now. Been sitting here like a pillock thinking it will be starting in a few days when its nearly over already.

Bleh, also means ive wasted a couple days of time because I downloaded the client and launched it to get all the updates without logging into the game but thats enough to start the free time :(

Ah well, ill be on for the next 6 days at least if you choose to hop on during that time :)

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Inquisitor
I just signed up :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:00 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Welcome Quiz :D We'll get you sorted out and into the Linkshell asap. Sounding like we'll be around tomorrow night, so will try for then if you're free!

Also, looking forward to these synced runs this week guys! Been too long :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 2:04 am

Inquisitor
Outstanding
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”