The Second Coil of Bahamut

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

The Second Coil of Bahamut

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
So fresh off our success tonight, ready yourselves for The Second Coil of Bahamut! :D

I think we'll probably be able to get a few more coils under our belt before I need to be levelled up more (or, more likely, a tank), but if the content is a step up from Twintania in complexity we may need to be a little more prepared for the early coils.

So, the guide for the raid is here: The Second Coil of Bahamut Guide

Might be worth us all casting an eye before we get the chance to run the raid, even if Isi is just going to carry us again ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: The Second Coil of Bahamut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 pm

M.Steiner
Level wise it's not any higher so that should certainly help but whilst I've yet to read/watch the guides (will do nearer to us doing them!) I imagine we'll be able to get quite a bit further, learning & mastering the mechanics as we go. Looking forward to seeing how far we can get :)

I've just upgraded all but my accessories to i330 Lost Allagan gear as well so that won't do us any harm ^^
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Final Fantasy”