FFXIV Linkshell Details

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

FFXIV Linkshell Details

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:55 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
For anyone interested in joining us, details of our linkshells & free company are as follows:

CROSS-WORLD LINKSHELL [MAIN COMMUNICATION CHANNEL]
CWLS NAME: THE SHATTERED STAR

Members:
  • Mholi'to Steiner [Omega]
  • Oldaric Albertain / Kozakura Albertain (alt) [Omega]
  • Quantum Delta [Cerberus]
  • Mipross Bluemoon [Cerberus]
  • Nipplin' Ferret [Omega]
  • Love Hammer [Omega]
  • Isileth Faren / Sariel Ashe (alt) [Omega]
  • Ariones Vanadiel [Omega]
  • Andy Snow [Omega]
  • Kalara Rainstorm / Raewyn Rainstorm (alt) / Ki'rin Rainstorm (alt) / Ji'rin Rainstorm (alt) [Omega]
  • Arjm Gugoza [Omega]

OMEGA (EU) FREE COMPANY
FC NAME: THE SHATTERED STAR
TAG: STR
ESTATE: EMPYREUM WARD 10, PLOT 8

Members:
  • Mholi'to Steiner
  • Isileth Faren
  • Oldaric Albertain / Kozakura Albertain (alt)
  • Arjm Gugoza
OMEGA (EU) LINKSHELL
LS NAME: THE SHATTERED STAR

Members:
  • Oldaric Albertain / Kozakura Albertain (alt)
  • Mholi'to Steiner
  • Isileth Faren / Sariel Ashe (alt)
  • Whizbang Sizzleteeks
  • Nipplin' Ferret
  • Love Hammer
  • Ariones Vanadiel
  • Andy Snow
  • Kalara Rainstorm / Raewyn Rainstorm (alt) / Ki'rin Rainstorm (alt) / Ji'rin Rainstorm (alt)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: FFXIV Linkshell Details

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Just an update here to mention that we're now also running a Cross World Linkshell to enable us to chat with QD and Mipross, both of whom are on another server. If you'd like to join, give one of us a shout ingame or in Discord and we'll set you up with an invite!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:45 pm

M.Steiner
Just added our Free Company details to the OP which Isi, Anny & myself set up on Monday. The CWLS remains our main chat channel but if you're on Omega & want an invite to the FC just give one of us a shout!

We're currently in the process of ranking the FC up but we're well on our way with that & have already unlocked the level 2 buffs & are eligible to buy land - We're going to attempt to buy a large plot in 6.1 when the Ishgard housing district goes live :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:09 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I am farming BSF in hopes of getting more money to help pay for this :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:45 pm

Isileth
No need to worry MS and I could buy a house each and still never have to worry about gil.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:09 pm

M.Steiner
Aye, the house is easily covered so don't worry about that Anny :)

If you do want to make some gil though (and as someone without a full set of crafters/gatherers to make use of too) I would highly recommend joining as many EW trains as you can right now & take full advantage of the extra instances. They do admittedly take a lot longer atm due to the congestion but even if you're just doing 1 or 2 trains a day the gil you could potentially make from them will add up fast if you're doing all of the below:

- Don't sit on capped poetics, go spend them on things you can market like topsoil. Tis free money.
- Spend your uncapped Aphorism tomestones on crafting mats to sell on the MB when you've finished spending them on 570 gear for your alt jobs. Don't have them sit there going to waste as again, it's free money.
- Convert your clusters to materia and sell any you're not going to meld straight away.
- Keep spending your nuts on materia & again, sell what you're not going to use.

You may get more, but say you get 20 of each IX/X clusters during the train (+ doing the rest of the above), you could make over 800k (prices at the time of writing) just from that single train. Materia will still be profitable throughout the expansion (prices will go up & down - they're usually up around the time that new crafted sets/raid tiers are added) but this is the only time we'll see 36 mark trains so make the most of them if you can :thumb:

If you got all of your EW shared FATEs to rank 3 you could buy & sell Bicolor Gemstone Vouchers too. That's 100k+ every 7-8 FATEs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:00 pm

M.Steiner
M.Steiner wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:09 pm
If you got all of your EW shared FATEs to rank 3 you could buy & sell Bicolor Gemstone Vouchers too. That's 100k+ every 7-8 FATEs.

gemstonevouchers.jpg
gemstonevouchers.jpg (498.68 KiB) Viewed 6141 times
Easy money ;)
Just finished getting my chocobo companion to rank 20 at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:17 pm

M.Steiner
Just updated the OP but we now have a FC house on Omega! :D

Return to “Final Fantasy”