Reactivated Forum

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Reactivated Forum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:53 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Given there's a few of us playing FFXIV now, I've decided it might be a good idea to reactivate this forum to give us a place to centralise things outside of Discord. I know it used to be the FFXI forum, but it doesn't feel like we've enough content (yet) for our own group forum, and it feels like just making this "Final Fantasy" is a good solution. If it turns out we post loads, then we can always split off into our own place later :)

I'll slowly post some stuff up in the next few days - see if we can get some group activities going maybe, or some co-ordinated dungeon runs either for drops or fun. For now, have at it if anyone feels like chatting :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”