CoP Introduction- 12 August 2006

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

CoP Introduction- 12 August 2006

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:10 pm

Inquisitor
Ok, how about Saturday, after fishing (which seems like its a good time to do things, provided I have internet) we take all you folks who have 28-30 jobs out and have a look at the Promies?

The CoP story missions start off with a series of Cutscenes, beginning when you zone into the tower on Quifm.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests.ht ... fquest=494

Follow the Alla guilde until it says visit a crag, lets do Holla first.

You will need a job at 28-30, 30 cap gear, and to have all the cutscenes done to get into these areas. We'll kill some things and farm up some anima, but mostly this is intro and exploration. You WILL get experience, just not alot (its level capped at 30, and the first floor is all easy preys, more or less).

Sound like a plan?
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:27 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Most definately sounds like a plan. I will be there :thumb:

Hopefully I will have DRK at 30 by then, but I seem to remember a discussion a while back that said WAR would be more useful. Would you like me to bring my WAR or my DRK?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:51 pm

Inquisitor
Doesn't matter, this won't be a full run, just a "demo."

maybe we'll try and get to the second level, but mostly just want to make sure everyone can get in, see the areas, kill some mobs, etc.

Full spire runs DO require some specific set up, but we should at least have everyone at a place where than can just jump in and do one.

I'll probably come as WHM and play bus driver. Maybe we'll visit each one and famr up the animas. That way if there IS a sudden ability to do a full spire, everyone will have what they need.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:58 pm

firedancer
cant be there on saturday --- mother's birthday and requires a visite.
so well be gone all weekend :(

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:27 pm

Inquisitor
NP, we'll do it again the following weekend or so.

Its safe for as few as two people on the first floor (and some folks solo). So even if its just me and Anny, its cool.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:59 pm

BlackDove
If I'm on, I'm game for farming anima.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:42 pm

Stracius
I'm up for it. I'll even remember to make sure my alarm clock is set correctly :sweat: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:36 pm

Aucia
I want to do the promies! I'm tottaly up for this!

I have whm and blm at 30.

Return to “Final Fantasy”