Free Trial Coming to an End.

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Free Trial Coming to an End.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:29 am

SSX-Ava
Well my free trial officialy comes to an end in a day or two. Ive decided for the moment not to purchase another months sub as I shall be starting college in a few weeks time. I really want to make a go of it this time and I think carrying on and learning an entirely new game would take up too much of my time, which I really need to devote to my upcoming studies. Partly my downfall is my personality, never know when to take things casually with games, always have to hardcore it Xx.
I am going to tinker with WoW as my sub there has a few months left on it, until I officially start. Then I will have to see where my options lie.
I have enjoyed playing the game, it was a refreshing break from what I had been doing for over a year or more. Maybe when I am settled down in a few months I can seriously consider starting up again :p .
I would like the mention that I'm really greatful for all the help/advice that was given to me when I was playing. :p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:19 pm

BlackDove
We'll all still be here when you're ready :p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I understand how you feel about college. Worry not :) And getting college life settled etc sounds like a good idea before committing to a time-eating game.

Take your time, get into your college routine, adapt to the workload etc, then come back if you still want to. Like BD says we'll still be here. Come back when you're ready :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:48 pm

Inquisitor
But do come back, you don't want your brother to get TOOO far ahead of you ;)
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”