Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:38 pm

BlackDove

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:01 pm

Inquisitor
What's funny about this?

Best thing they did to the game was prevent BS like that.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:05 pm

firedancer
just hope they are not on our server ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:09 pm

Inquisitor
A while back, it was possible to do that sort of thing, you'd be partying in the dunes and stuck inside Selbina because some asshat trained the whole area to the zone.

It made for a very unfun experience, you either waited for a high level to come kill them all, or waited for the mobs to walk back on their own (which they would never do, because someone would always walk out to check, and get aggro, die, and cause them to hang out there).

Now, mobs despawn if the person who aggros them zones or dies. And they won't just aggro anyone around them. Much more enjoyable game experience.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:56 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
:lol: So glad thats fixed.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:37 pm

BlackDove
Still doesn't work if the mage is casting aga spells - it'll aggro all the non-red ones.

And it's funny because it's just funny in combo with the music they put. Sure, they're assholes and I would hate having something like that done to me, but it sure is damn funny.

I mean the anemone owning n00bs to that music is just hilarious.

Return to “Final Fantasy”