Radiance Alliance State of he Union

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Radiance Alliance State of he Union

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:27 pm

Inquisitor
Pixistix posted this over at the RA forums (which you can't see unless you are a member, and you can't be a member unless you are in an approved shell).

http://www.radiance-alliance.com/viewtopic.php?t=284
Current Member Linkshells

Member shells
Tenebrae
Virtus

Shells we've not heard from in a while:
Apollo?
Illuminati?

No longer members shells (disbanded shells)
SeventhLegion
Samaritans

Applicant Linkshells

ShatteredStarExiles

PraetorianGuard?

Friends of the Alliance

FilpsideAlter

Alliance Contacts

The following people are primary contacts for the Alliance. They can be contacted via PM on these forums, or via tells in game for additional information regarding the Alliance.

Eriyalle, Virtus
Narialle, Virtus

Guess, Tenebrae
Pixistix, Tenebrae

Goals of the Alliance

Under construction!

The Alliance has been less active recently. Some of us have been dealing with in game issues concerning our own linkshells. Some of us have been out of game dealing with real world issues. In a lot of ways, I think the dust is settling, and as such, I would like for the Alliance leaders and members to come together and start putting together our goals for the Alliance.

I would like for people to post here or PM me with the things they would like to see the Alliance doing and I will update this thread with a coherant list for those of us who plan things to reference. When it comes to internet gaming, and forums, the key to good comunication is over comunication. There are so many issues and drama that have come up, because people misunderstood eachother. This is especially hard for planning events that people are interested in.

Things I would like to get a better idea about include:

Missions

City Missions

Zilart

Promivions

ToA

NMs
Are there any we want to fight? Is there some item you have been needing/wanting, but requires fighting a tough NM (a joyuse for example)? Additionaly this can include popped NMs like Haku, and the one that drops Carby Mitts, rutter sabots etc.

BCNMs, ENMs, Assaults
Love them? Hate them? Want to set something up where we do these kind of fights regularly?

Dynamis, Limbus
Do we want to work toward these? Is there Alliance intrest in us sponsoring our own runs/setting these up? Is anyone working on relic weapons? Does anyone want to?

I'm not going to post my ideas just yet. I don't want to scare anyone off (~.^). I think we have an opertunity to get things rolling again . The Alliance is a great concept, we just need to step up and start figureing out what to do with the resources we have.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:44 pm

Pixistix
I know you guys are still pending but I think it's a good idea for you to think about those things that you would like to get from the Alliance, and those things that you can give. As I posted over on PG:
The Alliance was always intended as a means for smaller LSs to pool resources to acheive the same effect as HNMLSs. The HNM sceen is one that a number of people in the Alliance have been burned by, so the concept was to allow people to be in their own small LSs where personalities mesh, and still be able to do the big, multi alliance type fights. We've driffted from that original idea to the point where we are barely doing anything, let alone things like God fights. Right now the goal is to take the pulse of the Alliance, see what people are interested in and go from there.

My work is at a point right now where I'm not going to be in game much over the next two months, but in that time I want to set up a frame work for comunication and creating cohesive goals for the memeber LSs. There are some NMs that I think the Alliance could take, some fights I think we could do and some end game stuff I would like to make available to the level 75 people that have paid their dues.
I would really like to get an idea about what y'all are working on, and what types of events you would like to see. I've had issues in the past of going "WEEEEE OK WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THEN WE ARE GOING THERE TO DO THAT AND AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WILL ALL HAVE THE THING THAT WE ALL WANT! WEEEEEEEEE!!!" only to find out that in fact no one wanted the thing that they all told me they did, and that I just wasted the time of 15-18 people who now won't come to the next event I plan be cause they don't "get anything out of Pixi's events."

:D You can ask Ari, that's all true (~.^)b
Blarghl.

Return to “Final Fantasy”