out for a month...

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

out for a month...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:24 pm

Gryphon
I've decided not to renew my sub.

The main reason being that I don't have time for it, hectic routine is an understatement! I think the earliest I can forsee a return would be towards the end of next month, due to the fact that I'm about to move into a new house, and need to sort out some issues there, and get a net connection.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in FF and will be back when I get the time, although I may fall a little behind, I'm prety sure I can still join you guys in some things, like BCNMs or something till my level rises :)

Hopefully it shouldn't take too long to get back up and connected. :thumb:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:13 pm

Inquisitor
:(
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:49 pm

BlackDove
Catch you later then dude :p

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:57 pm

Stracius
I was rather wondering why I hadn't seen you around. Good luck with it all, and hopefully the process is seamless. And getcher butt back in the game asap ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:21 pm

Messiah
Right, you take a break when I am ready to start. Well, I guess you can make it up to me in Amsterdam. ;)
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:27 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Come back, come back! :(

But yeah, RL comes first. Get everything settled then we'll be glad to see you back again. Don't stay away too long :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:32 pm

Stracius
Think I'll hijack this thread for my own purpose(s) *mwahahacough*

I'm going to be absent myself, though not anywhere near a month :p. Figured I'd better announce it for anyone who might start wondering. I'll be headed to the East Coast on Friday, and be gone for just under two weeks.

And no, this doesn't mean you can all go get into trouble while I'm gone. I'll be watching. Psychotically :weird:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:15 pm

Gryphon
I have the option of paying half rent over summer as long as I don't live there. So financially it makes sense to stay where I am till the academic year starts.

The only issue with that is that it would mean leaving sonya alone in a house over summer, which I'm not happy about. So it's a case of finance vs peace of mind.

Gaming I'm afraid doesn't come into the equation, unfortunately, as far as the welfare and progression go, it's at the bottom of my list. Sucky, but it's not like it's a permanent situation.

:thumb:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

Return to “Final Fantasy”