PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:41 pm

Inquisitor
No signature

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:12 pm

BlackDove
Works for now.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:28 pm

Inquisitor
Once we all meet in game we can finalize some things and get the right words up there, I just wanted to make something legible and SSX ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:12 am

BlackDove
More than plenty than we need right now.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:47 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Does what it needs to, perfectly fine for now :)

As I said last night we can do a bit of tweaking with colours, CSS, and alignment once the banner is done, but there's no really substantial content that seems missing. Very functional, nice job :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:59 pm

M.Steiner
I've done a banner for you guys that you're welcome to use. It goes v well with the blue background of the site if i may say so hehe.

Tis there if ya want it. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:07 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Excellent. Many many thanks MS, I'll get it up onto the site within the next hour or so and start getting the site colour scheme tweaked to match. Awesome job :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:29 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Website has been updated with the banner, new colour scheme, new alignments, fixing of general issues as I came across them. The member's page has also been updated with colour changes in the table, alignment changes, and text changes in some places (however note that currently I cannot find a way to alter the scrollbar on the members page).

Its 2:30am, so its entirely possible I've missed things. So take a look at the site when you get time. Any problems you encounter, post them here and I'll address them, any other comments would also be most welcome :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:46 pm

Stracius
Looks good. Quick question though. Didn't Winbrian have a website for FFXI at one point in time? Errr, wait.. think that was back in the SSC divisions..

*tries to think, but eventually gives up and starts talking to himself*

Anyhow, nice stuff :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:37 pm

Inquisitor
Yeah, that timer script is his ;)

Great job, Anny, for pulling it all together!
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”