Group Moderators

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Group Moderators

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:50 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Well now we've got the group going we need to select moderators for the group. I think that a vote on who people want to act as Moderators would be fairest, therefore i'm starting this topic. People should put forward anyone they wish to nominate for a Moderator position, even if they have already been mentioned. A week from now we'll look at the thread and see which two or three people have been nominated the most times, and if there's no objection they will act as the group Moderators.
As with the members thread i will start.

I nominate NightDreams firstly, as he's the most enthusiatic at the game, a good quality in a moderator. You need to have enthusiasm in the game you play.
Secondly and finally i nominate Maester Seymour, as by spending the time to create a great looking squad colour scheme he's proven that he's willing to spend time playing the game and is dedicated to it.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:13 pm

NightDreams
Well since im not going to vote for myself lol, my vote goes to Maester Seymour and Crazee eight.

ND

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:20 pm

Inquisitor
start a member list, we rotate thru the moderators ;)

Nightdreams would make a good initial moderator.

Post your memberlist as of now, I'll randomly pick 3 others.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:35 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Seems fair, if there are no objections we can do that then and ignore the rest of this thread. Silly me should of thought of that.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:36 pm

M.Steiner
Rotating sounds good to me :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:41 am

Inquisitor
Since it's kinda the way we voted to do things :)
No signature

Return to “Dawn of War”