Dawn of War?

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go!

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:33 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
We were just playing an Annihalation game. Was doing quite well, holding my own, until i was attacked by several Predators and a thirster when i was rebuilding my army :(
Lesson learned, next time half dreadnoughts half Predators. Then i'll kick some ass ;)
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:47 pm

M.Steiner
hehe nice games tonight guys, look forward to some more ;D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:29 am

Crazee Eight
I'd be up for joining that group, as I said online the other night. Good games guys. Pity you dropped on the first one though ND, why'd that happen anyways? That was shaping up to be a real battle for those points. It was pretty much gonna keep swinging between you and I unless our little tussle for supremacy was interrupted. And knowing Anubis, it would've been :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:55 am

Scikar
I intend to. I play over the university network here currently, I'll be online around Christmas, and then again from next summer onwards.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:48 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Crazee Eight wrote:It was pretty much gonna keep swinging between you and I unless our little tussle for supremacy was interrupted. And knowing Anubis, it would've been :)
:) Yup, you're right there.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:32 am

Inquisitor
Installed. Played first mission.

I hate building stuff in RTS' I much prefer the syle of Mechcommander, with no building (but some capturing, etc). I am gonna SUCK at this online. I always do, just not nimble enough with the map and unit manipulation.

Anyway, it's 40k alright. Gonna dig out my Space Marine mini's and check the paint scheme I used, try and replicate it.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:57 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Well so far i count 7 people who currently play the game and one who intends to. That should be enough for a division.
I'll start to work on a site of some sort tonight, until then could i request a forum for us to use?

Return to “Dawn of War”